WINNER OF HOMESTARS 'BEST OF' 8 YEARS IN A ROW
Call Us for Same Day Service in GTA
Contact us before 2pm for a service call today!
FREE QUOTES on all Roll Up Door Repairs
Roll Up Door Repair -
Garage Door Geeks Toronto & GTA
Does your roll up door or roller shutter have any of the following problems?
- Door isn’t opening or closing properly – misaligned tracks
- Opening is making unpleasant grinding metallic sound
- Automatic opener is not working properly – possible problem with motor
- Torsion spring is causing problems – door isn’t closing firmly with spring tension
Garage Door Geeks are the best rated overhead door team in the Toronto, Mississauga and the entire GTA for roll up door repair and overhead garage door repair.
We have over 200+ 5 Star Reviews on Google Maps and trucks rolling through the GTA every day – ready to fix roll up door problems. We are on-call 7 days a week for residential and commercial roll-up door service.
All our repair and service is backed up by our 1 Year Warranty – so you can have peace of mind that the work is guaranteed!
Give us a call or fill out our contact form – and our customer service team will be happy to help and give you a FREE QUOTE on roll up door repair.
Rollup Door Repairs - Common Problems We Fix
Like any overhead door or garage door, a rollup door will wear out over the years and require maintenance or repairs.
This is especially true for the central torsion spring that powers the open/close cycle. Any component of your roller door is susceptible to wear and tear.
The good news is that you don’t need to consider an expensive new door before talking with our door experts about repairs and maintenance. Repairs cost a fraction of what it would cost to install a new door.
For roll up doors we repair these common issues:
- Roll up door is difficult to close and/or open
- Shutter is stuck and won’t budge up or down
- Issues with the power source, specifically the motor power switch or remote control
- Unpleasant sound of screeching/grinding metal when door is closing or opening
- Door is shaky and not rolling smoothly on tracks
- Shutter slats are falling apart – there are gaps in the door section
- Rollup garage door has a dent or other physical damage to the shutter curtain
- Door has been defaced with graffiti
- Damage to the door from auto accident
- Door spring is not working properly – not closing firmly or opening with force
Commercial Roll Up Door Repair
Is the roller door at your retail store, loading dock or warehouse having problems? We provide repair and maintenance for commercial roll up doors.
For many businesses, the roll up door for the shipping bay or service door is a critical part of the business and any problems can hurt the bottom line. For this reason, broken roll up doors should be repaired ASAP.
Our overhead door technicians provide emergency service and can get your commercial door rolling again and your operation back in business! Our trucks are driving through the GTA every day so get in touch with our commercial rollup repair team today!
Contact Us Today for Roll-Up Door Repair
Give us a call – or fill out our contact form below – and our overhead door repair team will follow up with you immediately.
We are the top rated roll up door repair team in the GTA. Get in touch today and find out why we have 200+ 5 Star Reviews!
At Garage Door Geeks – we provide FREE QUOTES over the phone or via email or our internet contact form! All our repair service is protected by our 1 Year Warranty – so get in touch today!